“Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
At Tabernacle, we join together each Sunday morning at 11 AM for a time of worship as a church family. Since we believe that worshipping together as a family is a core value for our church, our gathering will include different elements and groups leading in worship. Each Sunday will be a little different as all ages lead in worship throughout the year and we use various instruments to praise God. We hope that you will join us for uplifting times of worship that speak to our hearts, minds, and souls!
The Music Ministry at Tabernacle offers many opportunities for active participation in leading worship in our church, in our community, and around the world. Whether you are a singer or an instrumentalist or both, there is a place for you to use your desire to serve for God’s glory. Each of the following groups function as a smaller family within the life of the church and our hope is that you will be refreshed and renewed by being a part of the Music & Worship Ministry.
Music Ministry Groups:
- Tabernacle Choir (open to all adults; rehearses on Wednesdays at 7 PM)
- Worship Band/Orchestra (open to all adults with audition; various rehearsal times)
- PraiSingers Choir (open to all senior adults; rehearses on Wednesdays at 10:30 AM) – Temporarily suspended due to COVID-19
- Kids Worship Arts (open to all children age 4 to 5th grade; meets on Wednesdays at 6 PM)
- Tabernacle Ringers Handbell Choir (open to all adults with audition; rehearses on Wednesdays at 12 PM)
Above all, we want to minister to you and your family and we have a place for you to plug in no matter your age and interests! Contact email@example.com for more information.
Music & Worship Ministry Staff
James Kimmel, Associate Pastor for Music & Worship – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Kathryn Newton, Ministry Assistant for Worship – marykathryn.newton@
Charlene Wiggins, Church Organist
Joel Williams, Church Pianist