The vision of our children’s ministry is to be an authentic church focusing on teaching the children to love others, grow with Christ and reach others around the World.
The work of the children’s ministry is founded upon shared beliefs.
- We believe that having children involved with other Christians will allow them to learn how to build their relationship with Christ.
- We believe that children learn and retain the most through experience. Through those experiences they are nurtured to grow in their walk with Christ.
- We believe that God created us with many talents. We should use those talents to reach others for Christ.
Due to temporary changes because of COVID-19, regular Sunday School is currently suspended. Older children (age 4-5th grade) meet in the Life Center classrooms for a Bible study lesson at 10 AM and younger children (age 3 and under) are cared for in the 1st floor preschool classrooms.
For the worship service at 11 AM, older children (age 4-5th grade) attend worship with their parents and younger children (age 3 and under) receive care in the 1st floor preschool classrooms.
- Extended Teaching Care for ages 3 and under is available each Sunday in the 1st floor preschool rooms at 11 AM with paid workers following COVID-19 procedures. Ages 4 and up attend the worship service with their family.
- During the Bible study hour at 10 AM, care for ages 3 and under is available in the 1st floor preschool rooms with paid workers following COVID-19 procedures.
- For Bible study at 10 AM, Mrs. Dana will be teaching a lesson in the Life Center classrooms for children age 4-5th grade with volunteers following COVID-19 procedures.
- Reservations are no longer required, but we would love to know if you will be joining us. Please let Dana know if you will be here at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- If you have a child 3 and under, please park at the children’s entrance, drop off your child receiving care on the 1st floor and then walk upstairs for Bible study or worship.